Clients often ask what the difference is between internal and external communication. Put simply, external communication focuses on your clients, your shareholders, the media and any external parties that are not directly employed by you. Sofie and her team have several years of experience working on external communications projects for various clients in the energy and construction sector.
External communication covers, and is not limited to, the following:
- Branding – logo development and refining, developing a corporate identity manual, template creation (PPT/letterheads/manuals), business card creation
- Websites – planning, design, building, copywriting, management and revamps
- Media relations – press release writing, dealing with press queries, arranging & managing CEO interviews, managing media training for leadership teams, organising press conferences
- Advertising – content creation and design of advertisements
- Marketing Material – planning, copywriting, design & production of corporate brochures, leaflets and presentations (high level corporate, business line specific, facility capability, project histories)
- Business Development support – working with BD team to deliver bids to tight deadlines, copywriting & design
- Corporate Video’s – messaging for corporate videos and management of production team throughout the process
- Annual Reports – project management, messaging, copywriting, proofreading, editing and design of AR’s
- Social Media – strategy, content production, liaison with key contributors, management of SM pages
- Corporate Social Responsibility – point of contact for all incoming queries, management of CSR budget
- Exhibition stands – design and management of stand, production of specialised brochures, scheduling
- Road Shows – production of presentation and general management of event including guest list
- Corporate gifts – management of corporate gift purchase including design, dealing with suppliers
Whatever your specific needs may be, the TCC team has the expertise to help launch and manage your communications projects.